Master of Arts in Homeland Security
Our Master of Arts in Homeland Security is intended to prepare the next generation of emergency managers and homeland security professionals for leadership roles in the public and private sectors. The degree offers a comprehensive program of studies covering core elements of homeland security and emergency management at the graduate level, including management skills, intelligence gathering and analysis, risk management, emergency planning and management, legal and technological issues, and social psychology.
- Examine all aspects of the disaster cycle
- Understand the nature and sources of threats to social, political, and economic systems
- Develop critical communication skills and techniques related to the public and media
- Use geographic information technologies to gather and analyze relevant data
- Collaborate with Homeland Security Centers and Institutes
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.