Graduate Certificate in Project Management
International applications for CPS Graduate programs (excluding Doctoral programs):
- All international students will NOT require 2 letters of recommendation (they will be waived if they are missing).
- All international students can submit test scores up to four (4) years old.
This will apply until further notice.
Technical and managerial employees at all levels of organizations are being asked to manage small and large projects. Many of these professionals have not been specifically trained to effectively and efficiently manage projects. This program provides the practical and theoretical knowledge for which the Project Management Institute tests, and it is expected that individuals who successfully complete this program will be capable of fulfilling the education requirements of the Project Management Professional certification exam.
This certificate program in project management is designed with sufficient course flexibility to accommodate professionals with various levels of project management experience. Project management principles are applicable to both manufacturing and service industries including professionals in fields such as software engineering, construction management, and financial services.
- Enhance your skills and professional expertise
- Boost your career advancement potential
- Facilitate the development of new skills if you’ve decided to change jobs or industries
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.